We are seeking a motivated and capable Business Development Executive to sell the latest SaaS Services built on Blockchain for the financial wellbeing, government and universities market. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the major requirement of this role is to help develop the company’s expansion plans by selling potentially into a massive base of prospects across the UK.
You will be required to develop and manage sales opportunities through new business development techniques, utilising targeted marketing campaigns, telesales and deliver presentations on new SaaS enabled products and services of the organisation. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with good software sales experience in Human Capital Management/Payroll looking to move into a SaaS based service business model and develop their career in a fast-paced, results oriented sales environment
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying target markets through utilising existing software tools
- Creating marketing campaigns
- Developing new business opportunities by various lead generation campaigns and techniques
- Creating and delivering presentations at all levels from end users to board members
- Demonstrating our systems effectively to clients
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement, variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers and closing sales
- Representing the organisation at events and demonstrations
The benefits of being a Business Development Executive are:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme + 22 days’ annual holiday
- Regular company socials, complimentary team breakfast, flexible working and more!
The key skills and qualities of a Business Development Executive:
- A proven track record within a software, sales and services background in a broader Human Capital Management Space, with at least three years’ experience having gained an understanding of payroll, HR, self-service, and time and attendance solutions
- A clear understanding of the sales buying cycle and a proven record in achieving/exceeding sales targets; experience launching new products and services into target markets preferable
- Persuasive, creative, focused and results-driven individual with strong commercial acumen and the ability to deal and sell effectively up to boardroom level
- A highly motivated self-starter, who is a team player but also able to work alone
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of packages
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please fill in the form below to apply.