We’re looking for an ambitious, analytical, and creative Senior Marketing Person. Reporting to Hitesh you will be a member of the Management Team and oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy for the company across the globe. Leading the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to strengthen our market presence, build sustainable growth, and more.
- You are passionate about technology, in particular SaaS platforms that have a social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society
- You are degree educated, an experienced Marketing professional and have an impressive track record in applying innovative thinking to disrupt traditional markets
- You are a strong leader and have the ability to motivate and inspire a Marketing Team
- You are a clear thinker and persuasive communicator, with excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
- You are results driven and commercially minded
- You have the ability to identify, analyse, segment, and target new business opportunities
- You have the ability to work with employees at all levels of the organisation in an open office setting and a highly collaborative environment with a high growth mentality
- You are experienced at representing the Marketing function at the executive level, as well as being an active contributor. Strong, result orientated leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are organised and a strategic thinker who is commercially astute
- Very experience of delivering inbound & outbound marketing strategies
Nice to have
- You have a track record of successfully scaling Marketing Teams internationally
- You have 8+ years of experience in progressively responsible Marketing roles, are looking for a fresh challenge and are ready to roll up your sleeves up and get involved
- You may have experience in HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits, Financial Services, or innovative high growth SaaS companies
- You have experience of working in a B2B marketing environment
- You have a BSc/BA in business studies, marketing, communications or other relevant field.
- You are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing or have an MBA.
- Lead the development of the long-term company marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving market penetration, B2B sales growth, and cost-effective customer acquisition
- Be the voice of the customer across the business
- Take ownership of our reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications
- Work closely with the Sales Team; enabling them to meet their objectives
- Work closely with Product Team; to define marketing strategies for new and existing products
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Develop annual marketing plans and budget, working closely with Finance to optimise performance
- Provide leadership in the development and growth of the B2B Marketing Team, guiding day to day activities, setting KPIs and coaching them to succeed
- Oversee and direct the execution of campaigns, events, content creation and asset development and more by the Marketing Team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment with an International career development – no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. A great education impresses us but relevant experience and a proven track record puts you ahead of the competition.